Have you ever watched real jousting? TRC Connects with a team of guys that call it normal.
Premiere – Tuesdays @ 7PM MT
Where? Please view the LIST of current carriers of The Rural Channel
About Market Journal
An educational outreach effort presented by the University of Nebraska-Lincoln’s Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication and UNL Extension. Hosted by Jeff Wilkerson and produced by Kurtis Harms, Market Journal provides:
- -current grain/livestock market commentary and analysis;
- -weather, climate, and soil moisture updates;
- -proven marketing and management ideas;
- -risk management strategies;
- -updates on current agricultural policy issues;
- -practical advice from seasoned, working producers;
- -opportunities to share information and ideas; and
- -access to the resources of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension
For more information on Market Journal, please visit their website.
660News Radio, Calgary’s All News Radio interviews The Rural Channel co-founder Helen Wilson about the network. Listen below!